Whether you spend most of your drive time commuting to work or taking advantage of the beautiful Utah scenic byways, you have the same obligation to carry insurance as all the other drivers in the state. At Perry Insurance Agency, we try to at least help out by finding ways to help our customers save money on their policies.
To help you save money, the first thing we do is make sure you have the right coverage. You may be paying for something extra you don’t really need, or there may be an added protection you didn’t know about. By tailoring your policy to you, we can help you make sure you’re not paying more than you need to.
Then we can go through and find discounts that will help you out. You will be surprised when you see all the discounts offered by different insurance companies:
- Multiple policy discount — Most insurance companies would love to have all your business, so they offer discounts if you carry multiple policies, like for homeowners and auto.
- Good driver discount — If you’ve gone two years without getting into an accident or getting a moving violation, you may be able to save money with a good driver discount.
- New vehicle — Newer vehicles are less likely to have the kinds of failures that result in accidents, and your new car may earn you a lower rate.
- Lump sum premium payment — A lot of insurance companies will offer a reduced premium if you pay an entire year at once.
- Passive restraint/security system — Does your car have extra airbags? A security system to deter theft? You may be able to get a discount for either or both.
These reasons and more can earn you a discount on your auto insurance in Vernal, UT. If you have any questions or want to find out how you can save money, please feel free to call Perry Insurance Agency today.