Do I Need Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Vernal, UT?

If you’re wondering if you need full coverage auto insurance in Vernal, UT, the answer is: Maybe. Each driver’s situation is unique, and various factors decide whether full coverage is necessary. Here are a few general guidelines that can help you decide.

You Have a Car Loan or Lease

If you have a car loan or lease, you are typically required to carry full coverage auto insurance. This is because the lender wants to be sure they’re protected in case of an accident. A full coverage insurance policy is also called "collision and comprehensive" insurance, and it pays for repairs to your car if it’s damaged in an accident.

You Have a High-Value Vehicle

If you own a high-value vehicle, it’s essential to have full coverage in case of theft or damage. A comprehensive insurance policy will reimburse you for the total value of your car, minus your deductible.

To learn about your different policy options, contact Perry Insurance Agency. Our experienced insurance agents will help you find the right coverage for your needs.

What Are Additional Coverages Available to Protect Your Vehicle?

There are a few additional coverages to consider if you have a car loan or lease or own a high-value auto. These coverages can help protect you in an accident or theft.

Uninsured Motorist Coverage – If you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, this coverage will help pay for your damages.

Underinsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage helps protect you if the driver who hit you doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your damages.

Roadside Assistance – This coverage provides help if you break down or are in an accident. It can help pay for towing, repairs, and other services.

Contact Perry Insurance Agency to get a quote for insurance in Vernal, UT, today. We can help you find the right coverage for your needs.