Vernal, UT mechanics may debate buying commercial insurance for their shops. This debate is something that we take seriously at Perry Insurance Agency. In fact, we believe that mechanics who try to get away without buying commercial insurance policies will ultimately suffer from serious financial loss.
Commercial insurance is a typical requirement for most high-quality mechanics. These professionals work in what can be a demanding or even dangerous profession and need maximum protection. Commercial insurance types available for mechanics include:
- General Liability Insurance – This basic type of liability insurance protects mechanics from third-party claims, such as if somebody gets injured on their property.
- Garagekeepers Insurance – Protects a customer’s vehicle if somebody outside of the shop damages it or if it suffers from any damage from someone outside of the shop.
- Workers’ Compensation – Any mechanic injury – such as serious cuts caused by work tools – can be covered by workers’ compensation protection.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Damage to company vehicles – such as loaners while mechanics work on a customer’s vehicle – are covered by this type of insurance.
- Business Interruption Insurance – Protection of lost income when a business shuts down due to building damage or other issues.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Increased liability coverage for more severe problems or for lawsuits that cost more than most insurance will pay.
These commercial insurance options are essential for mechanics because they minimize the potential of severe losses, including avoiding common lawsuits and other concerns that may pop up.
So, if you are a mechanic in Vernal, UT who wants great commercial insurance, please contact us at Perry Insurance Agency to learn more about your policy options. Our professionals will work hard to find a policy choice that works for your needs.